Paulette’s motto is I don’t go to work to be miserable so why should others.
Paulette McCormack is a highly driven and positive and professional Human Resource Specialist in people management through workforce planning, knowledge management, conflict resolution and the policies and procedures underpinning the employee relationships.
As a Human Resource Specialist Paulette comes highly trained. She currently holds the following qualifications:
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Employee Relations
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (Merit)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills Competency
- Rehabilitation and return to Work Coordinator Certificate for Qld and NSW
- Diploma in Business and a Diploma in Management
- Certified User of Thomas International Personal Profile Analysis
Paulette is a Certified Professional Member of Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI), and a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Queensland
Paulette strongly believes that the way to a company’s success is through its most valued asset, its people.
A car may run without complaint while its nuts, bolts and pistons are well-oiled and working together. But what happens when the dedicated worker who keeps the machine oiled and watched for wear and tear is not there?
Paulette considers the ‘nuts and bolts’ of each company and the staff required to keep them spinning. Having worked within the international arena, specifically within the United Kingdom for both a French owned and Italian owned companies, Paulette has a diverse understanding of what it is that makes employees feel valued and what it take to make employees want to give the best each and every day and go above and beyond the requirements of their role.