11 Signs your Employees may be suffering from stress
Look out for the following signs and symptoms that may indicate that a worker is suffering from stress:
- Concentration difficulties.
- Social isolation or withdrawal.
- Irritable and argumentative behaviour.
- Alcohol or drug use.
- Indifference and reduced work performance.
- Change in appetite, e.g., eating more or less.
- Increased absenteeism.
- Change in sleeping patterns.
- Sadness, depression or anxiety.
- Complaints of headaches, dizziness, aches or other physical symptoms
If you suspect a worker may be suffering from Stress – give us a call 1300 332 322 or practical solutions
P.S. Don’t forget; we offer no lock in contracts, meaning, unlike our competitors, you only pay for what HR help you need, and when you need it. Let’s talk soon to see how I can help you, and your staff continues to prosper. Call us on 1300 332 322