BOOKKEEPER AND OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Our Client based in Burleigh has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper & Office Administration super star to join their dynamic and proactive team within a highly demanding and fast paced industry.
Reporting directly to the CFO your role will be diverse and challenging, allowing you to make a genuine impact on the business.
This role is not for the faint-hearted and would ideally suit a suitably experienced outgoing, confident go getter with an exceptional eye for detail as well as being a MYOB Superstar!
The right person has an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business.
You will be Responsible for (but not limited to)
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly P&L and Balance Sheets
- Monitor Debt levels of all customers
- Accurate updating of inventory items
- Fortnightly Payroll
- Monthly Financial Reporting & reconciliations for multiple entities
- Reorganization of the Office and MYOB procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and/ or a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- MYOB, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Office Administration (minimum 5 years in a small to medium size company)
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & IT Support
- Bubbly and Determined
- Driven by fast paced environments
- Honest & reliable
- Accurate & efficient
- Enjoys being part of a team & having fun
This is a full-time salaried position with IMMEDIATE START for the right applicant.
Salary and benefits will be offered based on your demonstrated skills, ability and experience.
You will need your license and own reliable vehicle.
Please forward your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies please.
Only successful applicants for first stage telephone interviews will be contacted.
We work on a 3 stage recruitment process and all candidates offered an interview at final stage will be subject to a MYOB skills test and/ or a Personal Profile Analysis.
Opportunity closes 30 March 2015