Answering the BIG question – Why Outsource your HR requirements?
- Outsourcing your HR support requirements to an HR consultant can save you both time and money. Having a human resources consultant means that you have available to you someone with more experience and specialized knowledge than you have. The extra money you save can be reinvested into the business. You might be able to hire more people or operate more efficiently which could put you a step above your competitors.
- Experienced outsourced providers can often deal with HR processes more effectively – especially quite complex HR functions such as employee regulations, employee handbooks, investigations, disciplinaries, and workplace health and safety. This will reduce the time that employers and managers spend on HR-related paperwork and procedures, and more time dedicated to their areas of focus.
- Outsourcing HR functions can help businesses manage employee performance and development. If desired, your human resources consultants can implement performance management plans to ensure employees comply with company policies and procedures and successfully meet business goals.
- Business leaders often get embroiled in the day-to-day HR issues, distracting them from their main business focus. Outsourced HR consultants allow you to shift your focus back, while providing comfort knowing that the HR side of things is being taken care of.
- HR consultants can often be brought in to help create some of the more difficult HR documents such as employee handbooks and employee files, and to help establish best practices. In turn, this documentation contains the answers to many employee questions. By having the answers at their fingers tips, employees (and employers) get consistent answers to their questions, faster.
- Employment legislation changes regularly and it can be difficult for employers to remain up-to-date on regulations that affect the workplace. It is the job of HR consultants to stay on top of this legislation so that you don’t have to. They will make sure your policies and procedures comply with legislation and that both the employer and the employee are protected. They may also regularly maintain your documentation to make sure you are continually up-to-date.
You may not need a full scope of support and instead someone there to provide support when needed.
This is why Fresh HR insights have developed their own support package for Small Business-
$295 per month for 3 hours support*
Book in Discovery Call with you TODAY and find out how we work and what you get. After all what have you got to lose compared to what you have to gain
BOOK A CALL TODAY
You can also contact us using our contact page HERE
Whatever the size of your company, Human Resources has to form an essential part of your business in order for your business to run effectively. For small businesses especially, there are lots of advantages to using a HR consultant.
As a professional HR consultancy firm, we have helped many businesses solve HR issues through our expert services. An outsourced HR consultant could truly transform your business through:
When you have an HR emergency, but no HR department to deal with it effectively, it can cause major issues throughout the running of your business. By making use of the services of an outsourced HR consultant, you are able to hand over HR issues as they arise and have the peace of mind that they are being dealt with effectively.
If you’d like to hear how our team, at Fresh HR Insights, can take care of HR tasks and solve any HR problems you may be facing, feel free to make use of our free, 30-minute, obligation-free consultation call.
With Fresh HR Insights we understand that business is not always a 9am – 5pm so we are available when you need us. If that means weekends or evenings – no problem. Just because others have stopped does not mean that you don’t have the support you need when you need it.
Most small businesses consist of a small team, with each team member having to take on a few roles, and operate somewhat outside of their job description, in order for operations to run smoothly. Sometimes these additional tasks can take up valuable time, especially if the person doing them is not an expert.
Outsourcing will save you both time and money as it will allow for the more efficient running of your business and ensure that tasks are delegated to the right person. Having the expert at the helm also means that the job not only gets done properly but also quickly. No fumbling about trying to find the information.
You can’t argue with expertise and sound advice. An HR consultant has all the knowledge and experienced needed to give you insightful advice as to how your operations, methods and procedures could be improved. HR consultants focus on making small, easy adjustments that make for greater outcomes in the grander scheme of your operations. There are many things that they may be able to see that you don’t. At Fresh HR Insights we pride ourselves on our academic achievements, continued professional development and real world experience – a combination of expertise above many others.
Within every industry, there are a variety of intricate rules and regulations that businesses need to abide by. If you don’t have a HR consultant or department in place, you may be breaking laws that you do not even know about. When it comes to matters of employment legislation ignorance is no excuse. Give yourself the peace of mind by outsourcing a professional HR consultant.
Want to experience what a HR consultant could do for your business? Our team at Fresh HR Insights offer free 30-minute consult calls. Click here to book a free, 30-minute, obligation-free chat.