Throughout the recruitment and selection process the best person should be selected on their merits such as their skills, experience, knowledge and appropriate qualifications with the needs of the position/job description and person specification.
Why some Interviews go wrong
- Interviewers do not do their homework [plan].
- Interviewers do not make use of job descriptions.
- Interviewers do not read the applicants resume prior to the interview
- Interviewers do not make use of job related only questions
- Interviewers cannot pass a recall test following an interview and do not take notes.
- Interviewers often make decisions within the first three minutes of the interview.
- Interviewers do not allow the applicant enough time to talk
- Interviewers talk too much and allow interviews to go over the allotted time.
- Interviewers do not identify job related information.
- Interviewers do not separate fact from fiction.
To register provide your name and email address. Follow the directions on the Confirmation email to download the Free Checklist