Paulette McCormack, (CAHRI, MER, MHRM) Founder and Owner of Fresh HR Insights Pty Ltd has over 11 years experience both Internationally and Nationally. She is a highly driven, positive and a professional Human Resource Specialist. She knows from experience that it is not only workplace experience that helps you understand why people do what they do but life experience and qualifications. Paulette has these in abundance to make her an EXPERT in her field. She is also a University Lecturer, Convenor and Tutor.
Paulette currently holds the following qualifications to cement all her experience:
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Employee Relations
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (Merit)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills Competency
- Rehabilitation and return to Work Coordinator Certificate for Qld and NSW
- Diploma in Business and a Diploma in Management
- Certified User of Thomas International Personal Profile Analysis
Paulette is a Certified Professional Member of Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI), and a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Queensland
Paulette strongly believes that the way to a company’s success is through its most valued asset, its people. This has been proven by Richard Branson time and time again.
Challenge | Mastery | Contribution
Paulette considers the ‘nuts and bolts’ of each company and the staff required to keep them spinning. If you do not keep them well oiled through Recognition, making sure there is Purpose and self-direction towards Mastery – Treat people like people and move away from the “carrot and Stick” mentality.
Having worked within the international arena, specifically within the United Kingdom for both a French owned and Italian owned companies, Paulette has a diverse understanding of what it is that makes employees feel valued and what it take to make employees want to give the best each and every day and go above and beyond the requirements of their role.