Basic employment contract template with commentary on how to fill in.
A part-time employee:
- works, on average, less than 38 hours per week
- usually works regular hours each week
- can be a permanent employee or on a fixed-term contract
- is entitled to paid leave including annual leave and sick & carer’s leave
- is usually entitled to written notice, or payment instead of notice, if their employer terminates their employment.
Disclaimer – The information provided in this document is general in nature and is not intended to substitute for professional advice. If you are unsure about how this document applies to your specific situation we recommend you contact Fresh HR Insights for advice.