Discover the answers to the below in our easy to follow “fact sheet”
- Why do you need to have Policies and Procedures
- Communicating Polices
- What are the benefits to my business
- What is included in an employee handbook policy
- What are the essentials (Must-Have) Policies that a company needs
- How to Implement workplace policies effectively
Workplace Policy – is a set of rules and principles that aims to guide employees’ behaviour in the workplace.
Workplace Procedure – give a policy its effect by stipulating such things as:
- the person or people responsible for the policy;
- how to raise allegations of any policy breach; and
- how those allegations will be dealt with.