You may not need a full scope of support and instead someone there to provide support when needed. This is why Fresh HR insights have developed their own support package for Small Business – $295 per month for 3 hours support*
Answering the BIG question – Why Outsource your HR requirements?
- Outsourcing your HR support requirements to an HR consultant can save you both time and money. Having a human resources consultant means that you have available to you someone with more experience and specialized knowledge than you have. The extra money you save can be reinvested into the business. You might be able to hire more people or operate more efficiently which could put you a step above your competitors.
- Experienced outsourced providers can often deal with HR processes more effectively – especially quite complex HR functions such as employee regulations, employee handbooks, investigations, disciplinaries, and workplace health and safety. This will reduce the time that employers and managers spend on HR-related paperwork and procedures, and more time dedicated to their areas of focus.
- Outsourcing HR functions can help businesses manage employee performance and development. If desired, your human resources consultants can implement performance management plans to ensure employees comply with company policies and procedures and successfully meet business goals.
- Business leaders often get embroiled in the day-to-day HR issues, distracting them from their main business focus. Outsourced HR consultants allow you to shift your focus back, while providing comfort knowing that the HR side of things is being taken care of.
- HR consultants can often be brought in to help create some of the more difficult HR documents such as employee handbooks and employee files, and to help establish best practices. In turn, this documentation contains the answers to many employee questions. By having the answers at their fingers tips, employees (and employers) get consistent answers to their questions, faster.
- Employment legislation changes regularly and it can be difficult for employers to remain up-to-date on regulations that affect the workplace. It is the job of HR consultants to stay on top of this legislation so that you don’t have to. They will make sure your policies and procedures comply with legislation and that both the employer and the employee are protected. They may also regularly maintain your documentation to make sure you are continually up-to-date.
*min 12month contract – hours re-set on the 1st of each month