Small Business New team Member Documents
What you need
Grab your FREE Small Business New Team Member Starter Documents.
Included are; (click on each to download)
- New Team Member Starter Pack
- Casual Employment Information Statement (CEIS)
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Induction/ Orientation Checklist
- Record-Keeping Checklist (as per Fair-Work-Act)
- Superannuation Standard Choice
- Taking on a New Employee Checklist
- TFN Declaration Form
DID YOU KNOW? – An Employer must give every new employee a copy of the Fair Work Information Statement before, or as soon as possible after, they start their new job. A contravention of the NES may result in penalties in excess of $13,000 (for an individual) or $66,000 (for a company). Have you given your team their Fair Work Statement??
Here is a Question
Are you covered if an Employee goes rogue?
The Australian Employment Legislation System is a NIGHTMARE when it comes to navigating the employment relationships. You have Federal, State, Territory Laws, and Industrial Awards and Agreements to comply with.
Sleepless nights worrying about ………….
Termination and Unfair Dismissal claims
Bullying and Sexual Harassment Claims
Ensuring a safe working environment
Absence and Sick leave …………………